Company summary & AIM Rule 26 information
|Primary Country Listing||UK|
|Index||FTSE AIM All Share|
|Ave. No. Employees (Excl. Directors)||0|
|Total Employee Cost||£0m|
|Pre-tax profit (£m)||0|
|EPS (undiluted and pre-exceptionals p)||0|
|Closing Share Price (p)||0|
|Number of Shares in Issue (m)||771,297,618|
The information below is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 07 August 2014.
- Description of our business
- Responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of committees
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
- the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company's AIM share
- Top Creation Investment Limited has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded any other exchanges or trading platforms
- As an AIM traded company incorporated in Jersey, the company is subject to the UK City code on Takeovers and Mergers legislation.
- The number of AIM securities in issue is
771,297,618 ordinary shares of 0.1p each.
- The % of AIM securities that is not in public hands is 53.30%
- The identity and percenatge holdings of significant shareholders.
- Most recent Annual reports and half-yearly reports
- Our most recent admission document together with any circulars or similar publications sent to shareholders within the past 12 months:
Top Creation Investments Limited 23/03/2011
- Our current constitutional documents:
Memorandum and Articles of Association
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of Top Creation Invesetment Limited AIM securities
- Notifications made in past 12 months